Skip to main Content
Site Search

Advanced Search

  • Mondo Visione
  • Mondo Visione - Worldwide Exchange Intelligence
Member Login

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

News Centre

  • Clearstream’s Core Business Continues Strong Growth In April 2007

    Date 10/05/2007

    Clearstream processed 2.17 million international transactions in April 2007, a 8% rise over April 2006 (2.01 million). Of these transactions, 74 percent were Over the Counter (OTC) transactions and 26 percent were registered as stock exchange transactions. Domestic settlement transactions in Germany stood at 3.27 million compared to 3.01 million for the same month last year, a rise of 9 percent. Of these transactions 66 percent were stock exchange transactions and 34 percent OTC transactions.

  • Météo-France And Euronext Team Up To Launch Metnext, Specialized In Indices For Weather Risk Management

    Date 10/05/2007

    France’s national weather service Météo-France and Euronext, a subsidiary of NYSE Euronext, have teamed up to launch a joint venture named Metnext specializing in innovative solutions for index-based management of weather risk. Metnext, in which Météo-France holds a 65% interest and Euronext the remaining 35%, will initially offer two types of service for businesses, insurance and reinsurance companies, and banks.

  • SGX Issues Consultation Paper On Proposed Amendments To Trading Halt, Suspension Of Trading And Cash Companies

    Date 10/05/2007

    Singapore Exchange Ltd (SGX) is inviting public comments on proposed amendments and enhancements to securities listing rules. The revision exercise underscores SGX's commitment to a market-driven, transparent and well-regulated capital market.

  • Van Eck Market Vectors – Global Alternative Energy ETF Lists On The NYSE

    Date 09/05/2007

    NYSE Euronext (NYSE Euronext: NYX) subsidiary, NYSE Group, Inc. today announced the listing of the Market Vectors – Global Alternative Energy ETF (NYSE: GEX). Sponsored by Van Eck Global, GEX seeks to replicate, as closely as possible, the price and yield performance of the Ardour Global IndexSM(Extra Liquid) (AGIXL) before fees and expenses.

  • ISE Announces Sponsorship Of NYU Derivatives 2007 Conference

    Date 09/05/2007

    The International Securities Exchange (NYSE: ISE) is pleased to announce that it is a co-sponsor of Derivatives 2007: New Ideas, New Instruments, New Markets. This important conference brings together leading academics and industry practitioners to examine the links between modern derivatives theory and market practice. The event will take place at the Stern School of Business at New York University (NYU) on Friday, May 18, 2007.

  • Speech By SEC Commissioner Paul S. Atkins: Remarks Before The Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Program

    Date 09/05/2007

    Thank you, Mr. Chairman. I am honored to introduce our guest speaker, Representative Mike Honda. I would like to especially thank Dhaval Patel and David Hsu for arranging for him to speak today.

  • Share Changes For BAE Systems Plc & Lagardere S.C.A. In The S&P European Indices

    Date 09/05/2007

    Standard & Poor’s will make the following changes in the S&P Europe 350, S&P Euro Plus, S&P Euro and S&P United Kingdom indices, effective after the close of trading on Friday 11 April 2007: BAE Systems Plc (United Kingdom, SEDOL: 0263494, GICS: Industrials, GICS Code: 20101010), a member of the S&P Europe 350, and S&P United Kingdom indices, shares will increase to 3,371,225,000 following the issue of new shares in a market placing. Lagardere S.C.A. (France, SEDOL: 4547213, G

  • Speech By SEC Commissioner Annette L. Nazareth: Remarks Before The ABA Section Of International Law

    Date 09/05/2007

    Good Morning. It is a pleasure to be here today. I always enjoy the opportunity to speak to such a well informed audience. But before I begin my remarks I must make clear that the views I express are my personal views and not necessarily those of the Securities and Exchange Commission or other individual members of the Commission or its staff.

  • GL TRADE Reports Turnover Of €44.7m In First Quarter Of 2007

    Date 09/05/2007

    GL TRADE, the global provider of integrated and multi-market software solutions for financial institutions, has reported turnover of €44.7m for the first quarter of 2007.

  • Company Share Changes In The S&P/CITIC 300 Index

    Date 09/05/2007

    S&P/CITIC Index Information Services Co., Ltd. will make the following changes in the S&P/CITIC 300 Index effective after the close of trading on Thursday May 10, 2007.