Skip to main Content
Site Search

Advanced Search

  • Mondo Visione
  • Mondo Visione - Worldwide Exchange Intelligence
Member Login

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

News Centre

  • Standard & Poor's – Index Change TSE 300 Composite, TSE 300 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian Information Technology Sector And TSE 100 Indices

    Date 17/01/2001

    Standard & Poor’s Canadian Index Operations announces that effective after the close of business on Thursday, January 18, 2001, the following changes will take place in the TSE 300 Composite, TSE 300 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian Information Technology Sector and TSE 100 Indices.

  • Standard & Poor’s – Index Change TSE 300 Annual Revision Process

    Date 17/01/2001

    Standard & Poor’s Canadian Index Operations announces the following change to the TSE 300 annual revision process. Candidates for addition to or deletion from the index will be assessed on the basis of the February month end float adjusted market value calculated using the February trade weighted average price. In the past, the market value of index candidates was calculated on the basis of their trailing 12-month trade-weighted average price.

  • SEC Adopts Rule Prohibiting Misleading Mutual Fund Names

    Date 17/01/2001

    The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that it has adopted a new rule to prohibit the use of mutual fund names that may mislead investors about a fund's investments and risks. The rule requires that a mutual fund with a name suggesting that it focuses on a particular type of investment invest at least 80% of its assets in accordance with its name. The text of the rule will be available on the Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov/rules/finrindx.htm.

  • Meeting Of The Stock Exchange Board On 17 January 2001

    Date 17/01/2001

    At a meeting held today, 17 January 2001, the Stock Exchange Board resolved to remove Christiania Bank og Kreditkasse and Agresso from listing. The Stock Exchange Board also decided not to admit Konftel Invest and Stove Shipping to listing following the demergers of Industriinvestor and Western Bulk Shipping respectively.

  • CBOT: Neubauer Letter To Members On Restructuring Objectives

    Date 17/01/2001

    Dear Member: The Board of Directors of the Chicago Board of Trade, Inc. yesterday approved certain restructuring initiatives designed to accomplish the following objectives: Demutualize the CBOT® by converting the CBOT® from a nonstock, not-for-profit corporation into a stock, for-profit corporation and distributing shares of common stock of For-Profit CBOT® to the current CBOT® members; Modernize the CBOT®’s corporate governance structure by substantially eliminating the me

  • OM Acquires Remaining 49 Per Cent Of Natural Gas Exchange In Canada

    Date 16/01/2001

    Since February 2000, OM has been 51 per cent owner of the Canadian exchange Natural Gas Exchange (NGX) with an option to acquire the remaining 49 per cent as of May 2001. OM today announces that it has exercised its option to acquire the remaining 49 per cent of NGX from Westcoast Energy Inc. in advance. The acquisition was effective as of January 1, 2001.

  • Nasdaq MarketSite Unveils The Nasdaq Market Transition

    Date 16/01/2001

    The Nasdaq Stock Market Inc. announced that it is unveiling at the Nasdaq MarketSite today a new ceremony meant to signify the transition between the official 4:00 p.m. close of the stock market to the beginning of extended trading hours for Nasdaq stocks. Similar to the 9:30 a.m. market open, an invited guest will press the button at 4:00 p.m. which lights up the Nasdaq MarketSite Wall with the ticker and updated graphs displaying extended trading hours information.

  • Kuwait Stock Exchange Trading Report For December 2000

    Date 16/01/2001

    The index of the Kuwait Stock Exchange reached 1348.1 points at the end of December, an increase of 3.9 points from the closing value at the end of November.

  • Kansas City Board Of Trade Announces Member Dividend

    Date 16/01/2001

    The board of directors of the Kansas City Board of Trade at the December board meeting declared a dividend for 2001 for all "A" members of record as of Dec. 19, 2000.

  • CME To Settle Domestic Stock Indexes At Fair Value At End Of Every Month, Beginning Jan. 30, 2001- Expands Quarterly Procedures To Monthly Basis, Including Earlier Close At 3:05 P.M.

    Date 16/01/2001

    Responding to customer demand, the Board of Directors of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. (CME) approved expansion of the "fair value" settlement of domestic stock indexes to a monthly basis-beginning with the last day of trading this month, Wednesday, Jan. 31. CME will follow the same procedures it has used for quarter-end fair value settlements since Dec. 29, 1999.