NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions announced today that in the first quarter of 2012, 363 new clients were driving their IR, PR and governance efforts with NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions' leading suite of services.
Currently, 240 of the Fortune 500 companies, 50% of the Dow 30, 83% of NASDAQ-100 companies and 514 NYSE-listed companies use at least one NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions product or service. In Q1 2012, NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions grew its overall business by 11%, including a 36% increase in the number of GlobeNewswire clients and a 51% increase in the number of Directors Desk users year-over-year. In terms of usage, NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions currently:
- Hosts more than 22,000 Directors Desk users.
- Distributes more than 600 press releases a week.
- Hosts 1,500 IR websites.
- Has 8,478 downloads of the Directors Desk iPad app, Directors Desk HD.
- Hosts more than 500 webcasts a month.
NASDAQ OMX is the first and only exchange dedicated to owning and operating Corporate Solutions, helping companies minimize risk, maximize efficiency, and increase transparency with its tools and services, including:
- Recently-acquired Glide Technologies, a one-stop communications platform for newsroom development, media outreach, corporate messaging, media monitoring and sentiment.
- Directors Desk, the intuitive, secure mobile board portal solution, built to enhance board prep and the live meeting experience.
- GlobeNewswire, the global news distribution network reaching 80 countries in 20 languages.
- Corporate Intelligence, a unified, easy-to-use workflow for IROs to help them manage corporate shareholder communications, capital market information, investor contact management and board-level reporting.
Demetrios Skalkotos, Senior Vice President, NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions: "As we continue to enhance and expand our Corporate Solutions offering, we are motivated by a strong desire to help our customers be more efficient, transparent and strategic companies. Our 2011 acquisition of Glide Technologies and the March 2012 launch of our Directors Desk iPad app 2.0 - Directors Desk HD - allows us to keep powering the PR, IR and governance practices of our customers in unique, relevant and integrated ways. We have several exciting announcements planned for 2012 and look forward to continuing to offer innovative solutions to our customers worldwide."
For more information on NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions, please visit http://www.nasdaqomx.com/whatwedo/corporatesolutions/.