The European Commission in late September opened an in-depth investigation to assess whether the proposed merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group would raise competition concerns. The investigation was later extended to March 6, 2017, from February 13, 2017, at the exchanges' request.
The European Commission is expected to detail its objections in the second week of December.
Will the merger happen?
Will the Deutsche Boerse merger with the London Stock Exchange Group go through?
Login or Register to cast your vote.
News Centre 20/02/2017
- New Zealand's Financial Markets Authority Publishes Its First Conduct Outcomes Report
- Maktoum Bin Mohammed Officially Opens Bank Of Singapore’s Branch In DIFC
- ASX Ltd Half-Year Results Analyst Presentation
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces The Publication Of The Weekly Stock Market Ownership And Trading Activity Report By Nationality And Investor Type
- Tehran Stock Exchange Weekly Market Review - 15 February 2017
Latest Press Release
Exchanges Sector Ends 2016 With FTS...
The exchanges sector provided investors with stable returns across the board in the last quarter of 2016. The biggest winner was TMX Group which exp...read more The FTSE / Mondo Visione Exchange Index