The European Commission in late September opened an in-depth investigation to assess whether the proposed merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group would raise competition concerns. The investigation was later extended to March 6, 2017, from February 13, 2017, at the exchanges' request.
The European Commission is expected to detail its objections in the second week of December.
Will the merger happen?
Will the Deutsche Boerse merger with the London Stock Exchange Group go through?
Login or Register to cast your vote.
News Centre 17/01/2017
- Appointment Of The Vice President And Chief Regulatory Officer Of Bourse De Montréal Inc.
- Speech Given By Mark Carney, Governor Of The Bank Of England, At The London School Of Economics
- UK's Serious Fraud Office Confirms Deferred Prosecution Agreement In Principle With Rolls-Royce PLC
- European Commission - Progress In Relations Between The EU And Switzerland
- Tel Aviv Stock Exchange: Trading Halts Shortened To Half An Hour
Latest Press Release
Exchanges Sector Ends 2016 With FTS...
The exchanges sector provided investors with stable returns across the board in the last quarter of 2016. The biggest winner was TMX Group which exp...read more The FTSE / Mondo Visione Exchange Index