Mondo Visione Exchange Forum 2016: Opening Remarks: The 683rd Lord Mayor of London, Sir Michael Bear
The European Commission in late September opened an in-depth investigation to assess whether the proposed merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group would raise competition concerns. The investigation was later extended to March 6, 2017, from February 13, 2017, at the exchanges' request.
The European Commission is expected to detail its objections in the second week of December.
Will the merger happen?
Will the Deutsche Boerse merger with the London Stock Exchange Group go through?
Login or Register to cast your vote.
News Centre 05/12/2016
- ASX Monthly Activity Report - November 2016
- NZX November 2016 Shareholder Metrics
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces The Publication Of The Monthly Stock Market Ownership And Trading Activity Report By Nationality And Investor Type
- Nasdaq CEO And Director Files Form 4
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces The Publication Of The Weekly Stock Market Ownership And Trading Activity Report By Nationality And Investor Type
Latest Press Release
Exchanges Sector In Midst Of Disrup...
With just three months until leaders from the global exchanges sector meet in London for the Mondo Visione Exchange Forum, the sector is in a period o...read more The FTSE / Mondo Visione Exchange Index