Mondo Visione Exchange Forum 2016: Towards a new Economic Union – A Twenty First Century Hanseatic League
The European Commission in late September opened an in-depth investigation to assess whether the proposed merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group would raise competition concerns. The investigation was later extended to March 6, 2017, from February 13, 2017, at the exchanges' request.
The European Commission is expected to detail its objections in the second week of December.
Will the merger happen?
Will the Deutsche Boerse merger with the London Stock Exchange Group go through?
Login or Register to cast your vote.
News Centre 23/01/2017
- EGX Hosts The General Assembly And The Annual Meeting Of The African Securities Exchanges Association
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces The Publication Of The Weekly Stock Market Ownership And Trading Activity Report By Nationality And Investor Type
- Moscow Exchange Listing Reform: Results Of The First Phase
- Three Minute Trading Halt At Tehran Stock Exchange In Honor Of Victims Of Blaze At Plasco Building
- Millennium Exchange Release 9.1 Oslo Børs – Welcome To Dress Rehearsal 1 In The Production Environment
Latest Press Release
Exchanges Sector Ends 2016 With FTS...
The exchanges sector provided investors with stable returns across the board in the last quarter of 2016. The biggest winner was TMX Group which exp...read more The FTSE / Mondo Visione Exchange Index