Mondo Visione Exchange Forum 2016 - Opening Remarks by Conference Chair - Alderman Professor Michael Mainelli, Executive Chairman, Z/Yen
The European Commission in late September opened an in-depth investigation to assess whether the proposed merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group would raise competition concerns. The investigation was later extended to March 6, 2017, from February 13, 2017, at the exchanges' request.
The European Commission is expected to detail its objections in the second week of December.
Will the merger happen?
Will the Deutsche Boerse merger with the London Stock Exchange Group go through?
Login or Register to cast your vote.
News Centre 11/12/2016
- ADX Participates In IAOS 2016
- Annual Changes To The NASDAQ-100 Index
- NYSE, NYSE Arca And NYSE MKT Short Interest Reports
- Nasdaq Announces End-Of-Month Open Short Interest Positions In Nasdaq Stocks As Of Settlement Date November 30, 2016
- CBOE To Host 33rd Annual CBOE RMC U.S. March 8 – March 10, 2017, In Dana Point, California
Latest Press Release
Exchanges Sector In Midst Of Disrup...
With just three months until leaders from the global exchanges sector meet in London for the Mondo Visione Exchange Forum, the sector is in a period o...read more The FTSE / Mondo Visione Exchange Index